Easter & Summer 2024
Senior Camp – Age 6-12 years
At our fun-filled Multi-Activity Sports Camps, your child can enjoy the unrivalled amenities of The King’s Hospital School’s 80 acre campus, with indoor/outdoor activities for all ages and levels of experience.
The camps are a no-phone-zone and we encourage every child to try something new, and learn how to connect with others; without their electronics.
Our amenities include:
- The Paterson Sports Hall and Gymnasium
- 25m indoor heated swimming pool
- 2 astro pitches with multiple tennis courts
- Indoor & outdoor basketball courts
- Multiple grass pitches
We aim to provide a fun-filled camp while encouraging your child’s competitive spirit within their own age group.
All of our camp leaders are garda-vetted and experienced with managing groups of children.
The ratio of children to staff is 15:1 or less.
Weekly slideshow each Friday – parents invited
- Tag Rugby
- End of Camp slideshow
|Easter Camp 2024
|Week 1 – March 25th- March 28th FULLY BOOKED
|Week 2 – April 2nd- April 5th
|Fee: €120 per child per camp.
|2nd and subsequent child €110 per child per camp
|Summer Camp 2024
|Week 1 – July 1st-5th
|Week 2 – July 8th-12th
|Week 3 – July 15-19th
|Week 4 – July 22nd-26th
|Week 5 – July 29th-Aug 2nd
|Week 6 – August 5th-9th
|Fee: €150 per child per camp, 2nd and subsequent child €140 per child per camp.
|Weekly Mon-Fri 9.30am-4.30pm daily.
All camps must be paid for in full, at time of booking through our online payment system.
Hot Lunch available to order, paid in advance online only.
Children must bring a healthy and balanced packed lunch and snacks each day, with a refillable water bottle.
Swimwear, hat and sunscreen also to be included each day.
A child-minding service is available on request from 4.30- 5.30pm for €20 per week, paid in advance online only.
Terms & Conditions
- The right is reserved to refuse admission or to dismiss at any time during the programme, any child whose presence by way of conduct or attitude is deemed by the directors to be detrimental to the best interests of the programme.
- Minimum cancellation of 6 weeks before the camp start date for a refund. Any cancellations inside the 6 weeks will not be refunded.
- If a child is dismissed from the programme, no refunds will be made and any additional costs involved will be at the parents’ expense.
- Children will be assigned to groups based on age and must adhere to all safety instructions from the group leaders, at all times.
- Parents must ensure that they notify us, when booking, if a child has an existing medical condition or is taking medication. Although we have successfully supported children with certain medical conditions in the past, we reserve the right to refuse an application.
- Certain activities are weather dependent.
- This camp is a ‘electronic’ free zone. Please ensure that your child does not bring any ‘electronic’ devices.
- Parents must adhere to the drop-off and collection zones at the Sports Hall parking area. Parents are not permitted to access school buildings or the grounds, and there is a strict ‘no pets’ policy in place.