Easter & Summer 2022
Senior Camp – Age 6-12 years
At our fun-filled Multi-Activity Sports Camps, your camper can enjoy the unrivalled amenities of The King’s Hospital School’s 80 acre campus, with indoor/outdoor activities for all ages and levels of experience.
The camps are a no-phone-zone and we encourage every camper to try something new, and learn how to connect with others; without their electronics.
Our amenities include:
- The Paterson Sports Hall and Gymnasium
- 25m indoor heated swimming pool
- 2 astro pitches with multiple tennis courts
- Indoor & outdoor basketball courts
- Multiple grass pitches
We aim to provide a fun-filled camp while encouraging the campers’ competitive spirit within their own age group.
Led by KH staff, coaches & past-students, all of our camp leaders are garda-vetted and experienced with managing groups of children.
The ratio of campers to staff is 15:1 or less.
- Tag Rugby
|Week 1 – April 11-14th||Week 2 – April 19-22nd||Fee: €100 per child per camp.|
|Week 1 – July 4-8th||Week 2 – July 11-15th||Week 3 – July 18-22nd|
|Week 4 – July 25-29th||Week 5 – August 1-5th||Week 6 – August 8-12th|
|Fee: €125 per child per camp, 2nd and subsequent child E115 per child per camp.|
|Weekly Mon-Fri 9.30am-4.30pm daily.|
We are no longer taking booking deposits and all camps must be paid for in full, at time of booking.
Hot Lunch:€30.00 per child per week / €6.00 Friday only.
Children must bring a healthy and balanced packed lunch and snacks each day, with a refillable water bottle.
A child-minding service is available on request from 4.30- 5.30pm for E20 per week, paid in advance.
Terms & Conditions
- Refunds will only be considered if a child cannot attend due to a Covid-related issue, such as being identified as a close contact, having symptoms or testing positive for the virus.
- Parents must fill out a Pre-Camp Personal Assessment Declaration (PAD) by 9pm, the night before each camp is due to start. The link to the online PAD form will be emailed each Sunday to all parents automatically from the online booking system.
- The right is reserved to refuse admission or to dismiss at any time during the programme, any camper whose presence by way of conduct or attitude is deemed by the directors to be detrimental to the best interests of the programme.
- If a camper is dismissed from the programme, no refunds will be made and any additional costs involved will be at the parents’ expense.
- The programme will operate on the highest safety standards. The King’s Hospital School shall not be responsible for any illness, disease, accident, or loss of property unless occasioned by a wilful act of negligence on the part of The King’s Hospital School or its employees.
- Children will be kept in pods, and must adhere to all safety instructions from the camp counsellors, at all times.
- Parents/guardians will be liable for any medical expenses incurred including hospital charges.
- Parents must notify us by email if a camper has an existing medical condition or is taking medication. Although we have successfully supported campers with certain medical conditions in the past, we reserve the right to refuse an application, on the advice of the Camp Director.
- Certain activities are weather dependent.
- This camp is a ‘electronic’ free zone. Please ensure that your child does not bring any ‘electronic’ devices.