The King’s Hospital School policies are designed to ensure that students achieve their full potential while they are a part of our school community.
Download our Policies here:
Any observations from parents with regard to child safeguarding can be emailed to the Deputy Head - click here. These will be collated and taken account of at the next review.
- Admissions Policy Sep 1st 2020 signed.pdf
- Anti-Bullying Policy here
- Code of Behaviour Excerpt here
- Concussion Policy here
- COVID-19 Response Plan for the safe and sustainable reopening February 2021
- Critical Incident Management Policy & Plan here
- Gifted Students Policy here
- Homework Policy here
- Literacy Policy here
- Mobile Phone Usage Policy here
- Remote Learning & Teaching Policy (incl. Guidance on Acceptable Use ) here
- RSE module of SPHE Policy here
- SEN Policy here
- Social Media House Rules here
- Uniform Code here
Strong focus on anti-bullying
The King’s Hospital School aims to create a positive living and learning environment, which focuses on respect for the individual. All members of staff share a collective responsibility, under the direction of the Headmaster, to act in preventing bullying or aggressive behaviour by any member of the school community.
The King’s Hospital School promotes habits of mutual respect, courtesy and an awareness of the interdependence of people in our community. We aim to create an atmosphere that encourages students to disclose and discuss incidents of bullying behaviour, sexual harassment, racism, and any form of discrimination. We also recognise the role that parents play in the task of making our school a pleasant and safe environment for all.