LUNCH PAYMENT SYSTEM
23rd August, 2018
The Kings Hospital in conjunction with our Catering partners, Sodexo, is introducing a new payment and process system for the coming academic year. Students will use a 4 digit Pin code when availing of meals at the till point in the dining hall. This new pin system will replace the current lunch card system.
An online account must be setup for each student and payments must be made online. There is no facility to pay by cash or cheque. A unique keycode student reference number will be issued separately in the coming days to enable registration online.
All details are below or you can download the same information here to print out.
There are two lunch options as follows:
Prepaid Term Lunches
Payment can be made online at the start of each term for the lunches and the cost per term is as follows
Term 1 – € 480
Term 2 – € 300
Term 3 - € 240
Top up payments can be made into a cash wallet facility and funds are drawn down as purchases are made.
Boarding student meals have been included in the boarding fee but if boarding students want to avail of the cash wallet in addition to the standard meal provision then an account must be setup online.
The process for registering on the site is as follows
- Go to https://www.ipayimpact.co.uk
- Click on the Register button
- Child Account Ref - enter the reference provided for one of your children – this is the unique keycode mentioned above.
- Username – enter a username that you will remember. This will be asked for each time you login to your account
- Email – enter a valid email address
- Confirm Email – Must be the same email address as entered in the previous box
- Password – enter a password (Must be a minimum of 6 characters)
- Confirm Password – Must be the same password as entered in the previous box
- Maths Test – please insert your answer
- Agree to Terms – Please tick this box. You can view the terms as required.
An email will be sent to your email account. ACTIVATE your account by clicking on the link provided in the email.This will ACTIVATE your account and allow you to Login using the credentials you entered during the registration process
- LOGIN to your account
- Update your personal information and save
- Link additional child/ren (if you have more than one child at the school)
- Go to Child Accounts on the menu – your first child will be displayed.
- Click on the ‘Link a New child Account‘ Button
- Enter the Child Account Reference for your other child/ren as detailed in this letter or similar letter from another school.
- Click Find School and Account – choose the school from the list (if displayed)
- Click the Link Account button
TO MAKE PAYMENTS
- Go to the home page and add items you wish to pay for into the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
You will be directed to the Stripe payment gateway where you can enter your debit or credit card details securely.
You will receive an email receipt of your payment once it has been authorised.
Should you have any questions on the above then please contact John Fields, Catering Supervisor, at John.Fields@sodexo.com
Head of Finance & Operations