The King's Hospital Hiking and Hill Walking Club organised two very successful trips out west this term to Conemara and Donegal.
For 2017 they have a very busy calendar and new and enthusastic members are always welcome to join them:
- Jan 15 Sunday Hike in wicklow
- Feb 3/4/5 Trip to Sligo with a stay near Lisadell House
- Mar 11/12 Bushcraft/Survival Skills Weekend
- Mar 25/26 Camping Trip...Wicklow
- June Camping Trip to the Spanish Pyrenees
Grab your passports as we're heading to warmer 'climbs' on a trip to the Spanish Pyrenees at the end of June for a week of hut-to-hut hiking.